8. раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в past simple. 1. alice (to meet) her sister. 2. her sister’s name (to be) ann. 3. she (to get) up at seven o'clock? 4. she (not to go) to the institute in the morning. 5. jane and her friend (to be) fond of sports. 6. she (to do) her morning exercises every day. 7. for breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea. 8. after breakfast she (to read) books? 9. it (to take) her an hour and a half to do her homework. 10. she (not to speak) english well. 11. her friends usually (to call) her at about 8 o’clock. 12. ann (to understand) a question.
1. Alice met her sister.
2. Her sister’s name was Ann.
3. Did she get up at seven o'clock?
4. She didn't go to the institute in the morning.
5. Jane and her friend were fond of sports.
6. She did her morning exercises every day.
7. For breakfast she had two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
8. Did she read books after breakfast?
9. It took her an hour and a half to do her homework.
10. She didn't speak English well.
11. Her friends usually called her at about 8 o’clock.
12. Ann understood a question.
4) didn't go
10) didn't speak
12) didn't understand
13) Did she fell (in love)?
Look) This topic is very easy. If you wanna use a verb in Past Simple you will have to remember some rules.
1) If it is positive sentence you will add -ed or you will change a verb to 3th form
2) If it is negative sentence you will add before a verb the word DIDN'T (or did not)
3) If it is a question you will use this form:
Did + noun + V
school, dmiti in mathematics, physics, and geography but was not good at languages. in 1855 he graduated from pedagogical institute in st peterburg with a gold medal fo his 1856,he in chemistry. dmitri mendeleev's contribution to the world's science was was the first the dependence of the qualities of the elements on their atomic weight. he forecast that the gaps in the table of elements
would be filled in by elements whith yet. dmitri mendeleev was greatly honoured as a of academies in many countries. elements no 101 him.
here! 8. we are staying at a hotel. 9. he works in a bank. 10. elsa always wakes up at 7: 30 am. буду !